Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Back Home-I Love You-Rated T for Suggestive Themes-

Go down

Back Home-I Love You-Rated T for Suggestive Themes- Empty Back Home-I Love You-Rated T for Suggestive Themes-

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:19 am

I landed lightly on the metal railing for teh balcony and jumping down into Toruu's room. Lou had gone through the front door to pt her Aunt in her room with the help of house service. I set her down on her bed, light purple was shaded by the night giving it a darker, purplish-blue look. I sat down on the bed, sinking into the custiony matress and covers "Damn it must be paradise living here...." I mumbled and looked around.

"Not really" Her voice drifted through teh air, making my back shiver with joy and well i don't really know. I turned to look at her, blue eyes were the first thing i saw, shining brightly in teh dark, You could clearly see they were filled with love, she wasn't going to hide it. I reached over and ran my fingers through her dark raven black hair. Getting a smile in return for the gesture. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me next to her, hugging me tightly "It's not really paradise when you own to much and have no one to share with..." she mumbled, nuzzling into my neck, causing yet another shiver to run up and down my spine.

Toruu's POV-Finally! xD-

I held him close, scared to let go, afraid he would disappear again. He shifted slightly, hanging over me a little, his lips meeting mine firmly. We held that for as long as we could untill we had to break for air. "I won't leave you again," He told me, his voice gruff and breathless. "Not ever again until the day i die" He eyes poored into mine, they were deep and full of cenerity.

"Promise?" I said, my voice cracking a little as i tried to hide the tears that threatened to fall. It was dark but i would see the shadow of his figure nod slightly. "Prove it then..." I said, my voice choaking back and tears streaming down in a downpour. He kissed them, then caught my lips once more. He brought his leg so it was on teh other side of me. And just liek that, he made his promise, i was his and he was mine, and he would never leave me again until the day he died.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down