Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Home

Go down

Home Empty Home

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:26 am

I closed the door behind me softly then walked threw te livingroom and did a double check for my mom. i dashed p the stairs when all was clear. I closed and locked the door behind me and proceeded to dig around in my closet. After a minute or so i pulled out an old tattered box.

I walked over to my bed and plopped down on it, i slowly lifted the lid off of the box and set it on the side table by my bed. I pulled out a picture that had been folded over and unfolded it. In the picture there were two boys who look identical and a young girl who was standing between them. They were both hugging her and smiling. Standing behind them was a man, a man who shared characteristics with the boys and the girl. I sigh as i looked over the picture "Riku.....Yuki...I hope your doing ok...." i breathed.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Popularity : 8

Back to top Go down

Home Empty Re: Home

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:45 pm

I set the picture down and patted my pockets for my phone "Crap.....with glitter" i grumbled, my wolf ears pop out while i was mentaly kicking the crap out of myself. It must have fell out somewhere I sighed and got up, putting all of my stuff back in the box and stowing it away so my mom wouldn't find it. Knowing she'd throw it all away.

She didn't like to talk, think, hear or see anything that closly resembled or reminded her of my twin sibling and baby sister. It kinda ticked me off. She shunned them and lied to me. When i was little she always told me that she'd go get them soon, it never did happen and i soon figured out it never would.

There was a soft knocking on my door. I growled. Mom. I sighed and walked over to teh door, unlocking it and opening it a little "What?" I snapped and my Young looking burnette mother.

"We have to get going, hurry up" She snapped back. I shook my head confused.

"Going where?" I asked, nicer this time, knowing that she'd only treat me how i treated her.

"To meet your brother" He mumbled and walked down the stairs. All the air rushed out of my lungs as i slowly got what she ment.

"R-really?" i asked. it was hard to believe my mother was actually going to go see Riku.

"Yes, now are you coming or not?" She asked, looking me up and down. Her eyes resting on my wolf ears "And hide those things" She said softly. I snapped back into this world and nodded curtly then truned to go get dressed.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Popularity : 8

Back to top Go down