Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

returning home

Go down

returning home Empty returning home

Post  Stirm Heresy Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:08 pm

"home" Stirm heard nothing so he walked carefully ad looked in the living room "its not here thats strange usual its here at this time." He decided it seemed clear so he walked out and whent into his room opened the window and the small bidr flew in "cant let him know your here or he might cook you for a small turkey." The bid seemed to uderstand and it puffed up its feathers and Stirm laughed "well you seem to understand easily probably knew alot of people before me huh?"
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Popularity : 5

Back to top Go down

returning home Empty Re: returning home

Post  Stirm Heresy Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Stirm looked outside "I still dont get why were in a place like this we could get money and I was able to get into that fancy school but maybe there like me dont whant to live the high and mighty life with all the rich which suits me we dont need to be judged by people for our rank not how thinks work for me." He whent to a litle box on his shelf and pulled out a ring and put it into his pocket "this one ring symbolizes my past of nobility but it seems good so I cant throw it away." He walked out the door where he sawhis father. They both stared at eachother where his father replied "where are you going?" "im just heading out for a bit saw one of your lovely friends that have the same joys as you." Then Stirm walked out. inside his father just sat on the couch "he never learns does he on what life I gave him oh weell he will thank me later ungratefull."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Popularity : 5

Back to top Go down