Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Back at Ru-Ru's

2 posters

Go down

Back at Ru-Ru's Empty Back at Ru-Ru's

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:38 pm

I smiled as I stepped into the guest room that waited for me in Toruu's place. Her and Angel went off to her room and I spose I trusted her with him just because...even though in the back of my mind it was nagging me.
I sprung forth and just flopped down onto the bed, the soft, thick feather down blanket taking my blow with a "pfft" noise and a few feathers flying up into the air. I half smiled as I layed there, so relaxed for once.
I wondered where my dog was...well Lou that is. I smiled at my own insult. I should call him that now, my dog.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Back at Ru-Ru's Empty Lou's POV

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 am

I knocked on teh wood frame of the door "Hey...." I barked, walking in and sitting down next to her. I sighed then quickly put on a smile at said "So what exactly has made your evening so eventful?" i said, grinning, showing teeth. What had happened today? First off Angel had come back or well, came back to Toruu. Not like me and Dante hadn't seen him or talked to him in the past few weeks, going from day one-really akward-to just yesterday-back to how it use to be.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Back at Ru-Ru's Empty Re: Back at Ru-Ru's

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:23 am

I smiled and turned more towards him, still laying down cuz I didn't feel like sitting up. "I'll say...Angel's back, Toruu is like...a freaking Crystalite angel thingy which I still only sort of understand, you're like a hell hound demon thingy and I'm a demon-I'm learning all sorts of shit today!!" I said cheerfully with sarcasm dripping from my words as I smiled brightly, staring at his eyes. Damn. I hadn't seen him since that night that Toruu had practically died soul wise and I fell asleep with him, I realized. "So where've you been puppy? Wonderin 'round the park?" I joked.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 am

I laied on my side next to her, giving her a half shrug "Whatever works ya know, you were bound to find out one way or another. Better to do it at a time where you can't stop and think about it but just exsept it." I mumbled, still smiling. I inhaled deeply as i did so, trying to hide it as best i could i just desided to go with smaller breathes instead of the larger ones. Tonight was one of them nights dad just wouldn't hold his cool..... I thought. Looking at Ryu but more through her then anything else.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:44 am

A confused look clouded my features as Lou breathed, seeming so contained with the shallow breaths. Like something was wrong. Especially in the way he looked at me. I slowly sat up, cocked my head to the side and gently touched his side that he wasn't laying on and waited for the reaction.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:00 am

"DON'T!" i snapped, hell hound hanging out, fangs and ears. I fought it off though, panting when i finally got it under control "...don't..." i repeated, breathless this time. I flopped down on my back, moving my injured side away from her hand. My eyes closed, almost got her that time, it could have been bad. The thought conserned me, i opened on of my eyes and looked at her "Don't touch me liek that" i told her, in a serious manner but it sounded childish anyway. I wanted her to ask why, to ask how i got it but she probably could careless. Everybody else did, sept Angel, Dante and of corse Toruu. My usual smile was gone, i didnt really feel like smiling right now or rather couldn't. It didn't seem right for teh moment.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:10 am

"What happened?" I asked carefully, my voice dimmed to a quiet and sweet whisper. I crawled over closer to him and tried to look him in the eyes even if he wouldn't meet mine. My heart drummed and I only paused when he went all demon on me. He could probably kill me if he wanted to. He could probably kill me right here right now, and I couldn't care less.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 am

My heart beat quickened and my stomache twisted, it was a happy feeling, she had actually asked what happened "My dad...." i mumbled, and placed my hand on my forehead, entertwinging my fingers in my light brown locks, which was a mess. "He tends to drink and beat, or at least thats what i call it. He drinks a shit ton then comes home and gets mad for no reason and beats me. Doesn't happen very often, but he normal ends up breakin something in the process, i vase, teh table, my ribs...." i taced the last one on with a little bit of uncertainty. Unsure of how she would take it.

I looked at her, and i mean really looked at her. Taking in her long black hair, dark as night that reflected the moonlight so perfectly. Her blue eyes that had a way of swaying my every thought and action, there deep pools draining into my soul. Causing me to do teh stupidest thing i could have possibly done at that moment. I cradled her face in one of my hands, took one last, long look into her eyes and leaned forward untill my lips lightly met hers.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 am

Wide eyed at first I was confused by what made him kiss me and I was still in a pit of shock from what he said about his dad and how his ribs could be broken. But pretty soon I was drowning in my own sea of my heart pounding and I kissed him back, my hand slowly reaching up to his neck where my fingers locked into the back of his messy hair. Damnit damnit, I thought as he kissed me. "Lou..." I breathed when we broke off and I stopped, just staring at him completely melted inside. "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked shakily, my brow furrowing as I looked to his side.
I wanted to know, so I took my hand and tried my best to pull his shirt up over his ribs without touching the shirt or my fingertips to the skin.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:46 am

I growled and grabbed her hands, holding them up abover her head i pushed her back into the pillows. i let go of her hands long enough to pull my shirt over my head and fling it to the floor, then resumed from where i left off. I began kissing up her neck, "I'm fine..." i mumbled, still holding her hands abover her head, pressing them against the headboard. I nipped at her neck slightly before meeting her lips once more, starting shallow then slowly deepening the kiss and melting into it. I took my other hand and inched it up her shirt, pulling it up over her bra. I pulled away from the kiss to nip around that area, nosing the cup up a few times, before, finally pulling away.

I sat at the edge of the bed "I won't go that far...." I mumbled, getting up and retreaving my shirt from the freakishly clean floor and slinging it over my shoulder and heading for my room. I stopped at the doorway and looked back at her, a smile crept onto my face "Sorry to tease ya luv" i said and laughed before retreating to my room for a nights rest.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:04 am

Confused momentarily and then completely washed over with that nervous-love-butterflies in the stomach thing I looked up at him and just didn't say a thing as he pushed me back into the pillows. A small smile flickered on my face as he released me and threw his shirt like it was a piece of crap no one wanted. Besides the bruise on his side he was beautiful (if guys can be beautifulll xD) My heart fluttered insanely fast as he came back to me, nipping at my neck I let out a loud sigh. It was almost like he KNEW. Like he could get inside my head and completely shread it apart. When his lips met mine again I smiled into the kiss. "Damnit Lou..." I cussed under my breath as he moved on and I started what brought this little love fest on with him. I mean, damnitttt where the hell did he learn this?! I thought as I bit my lip, him being a little tease.
Before pulling away. All I could really do was sit there and stare at him and try not to freaking get up and follow him. It's what I wanted to do.
I just looked at him innocently from in the doorway. "Don't be sorry." I laughed lightly, looking at him from a new prospective. And damn. It was a nice fucking prospective.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:13 am

(and then we ALLLLLLL go to sleep till the mornin! xD)
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down