Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Accident by Angel?

3 posters

Go down

Accident by Angel? Empty Accident by Angel?

Post  Toruu Hyani Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:19 pm

I walked down the sidewalk, blue and red lights could be seen flashing down the block. I don't know if it was the need to comfert my aunt or the need to know but i sped up, taking long, fast, strides towards the scene.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Accident by Angel? Empty Re: Accident by Angel?

Post  Stirm Heresy Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Stirm heard noises from afar and lights from the trees so he got off the swing "something has happened go see what it is or else I wont let myself get away with it my instinct just tells me to go there." The glow in his chest disapeared and he started walking to the place with all the commotion.
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Popularity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Yellow tape labed with the black words 'Caution' fenced in teh area. I ducked under it, almost feeling liek i was playing limbo or something, but the moment killed the thought as soon as it entered my mind. I could feel the eyes of many bore into me from all directions, the look of pity filled there colored ores. But they didn't know, they didn't know anything. They were just simply making it up as they saw me, my past, who i was here for, where i had come from. They must have thought it was my father who had died tonight, but that was false. My father was long dead, he had been for a few years now.

The crunching of shattered glass made itself known with each step. I made my way to the broken wreak of metal and glass, the faint smell of blood could be traced from a good four or five feet away. My stomach twisted, i was scared of what i would find there, what if he had done it? How would i ever be able to face him again? What would i say if i did see him again? My body was frozen the minute he entered my mind. It's silly how love can do this to some one, no matter the circumstances.

Tears. They fell like rain at that moment, first a soft drizzle then a hard down pour. I missed him, so very much, so much it hurt to breath. Shakey I took a step forward, then another and soon another. Tears cutting my cheeks liek razor blades. I had to know, i just had to, it was something i needed to know.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:22 pm

"RU!!" I yelled from the crowd behind her and the people, finally slowing from the run that was more like FLYING off the pavement. People cleared as they heard my shout and I dove under the Caution tape as well, not giving it any second thought. I slid as I slowed to a stop not two feet behind. The glass was sprayed across the asphalt and all I could see was a tear fall from her face and collide with the shattered bits of glass. My teeth grit in frustration as a small, white down feather lay in the midst of this crash. I closed my eyes tightly at the thought, Angel that bastard. If he did anything I would...I sighed in frustration. I wouldn't do anything. Because he belonged to Toruu, run away or not.
"Ru..." I repeated quietly as I looked at her carefully, my expression drawn into nothing to not affect her in anyway. I tilted my head slightly to the side like an obedient little dog awaiting her command, but still slightly confused.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:38 pm

I slowly looked over my shoulder, the tears fogging and blurring my vision slightly. My eyes met hers for a moment then shifted back to the spot where the white down lay amongst the heap. I walked even closer to the mess reaching out for the feather, flinching as glass drives into my fingers. Rebeling against my desision to take the feather.

A flash of blood covered my vision. I gasped, bringing my hands up to my head. Blood entangling with my dark locks, bleeding evenly. A shock went through my body as another flash back hit me full force. "J-Jyan...." I breathed and fell to my knees, glass digging into my knees like sharp knifes. I shook violentlyas i relived that day. The crash. The blood. Jyan. The hood of the car. Angels. Those where some of the frist things i thought of before i blacked out, the first things i saw. The last thing I saw. Anyone could guess. "Angel......" I breathed before the world went black.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:07 am

My eyes grew extremely wide as I seemed to watch in slow motion as she slowly fell to the ground. I rushed forward and held her up out of the glass, though the cuts on her knees and arms from where she fell in the glass bled freely. I grit my teeth and looked away, the thought of blood making me violently ill. I tried to lift her out of there best I could, but someone noticed my struggle and helped me lift her out. With my thanks I nodded and began to pick the tiny bits of glass out of her knees as people from the ambulence for the person in the crash came to examine Tori.
"Was she in the crash as well?" they asked me quickly.
"No." I replyed quickly. "But she fainted at the sight of it, experiencing something much like it in her past."
"I see." They said quickly, obviously deciding what best to do with her.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:22 am

"How's my little bird?" Dark locks covered crystal clear eyes, ocean like with there blue color. He sat at the end of my bed, leaning over to me. My short, black hair and blue eyes mirrored his in color and essence. "You have a nightmare again little bird?" I nodded, shaking. Remembering the dark figures dance across my mind, some with claws, others with wings. They were all reaching for me, trying to steal me away.

I flung myself at the boy. Jyan. I inhaled his sweet scent, oh how i missed it so much. "It's alright little bird, I'll stay with you tonight" He said, bringing my head back down to the pillow he lay next to me hushing and cooing me back to sleep, telling me it was going to be ok and as long as he was there, the monsters wouldnt get me. I miss your scent, your warmth, everything that was you. I wish the Angels wouldn't have taken you away from me. I wanted you to stay with me. Jyan......

"Stay by the house!" She called after me. She worried to much, i wouldn't get lost, the park with just a ways away. I only wanted to see it for just a few minutes. I lept through flowerbeds, almost tripping but catching myself. My feet hit pavement as i halted to a slow walk. I turned in circles as i glanced at my surroundings. Flowers and flowers decorated the whole park. At the center was a fountain, crystal liquid ran down the sides and colected at the bottom only to repeat the prosess.

"Backoff! This is our turf!" I glanced over towards the trees, under the shade were a group of boys. Conflict seemed to be brewing amongst them. I stepped closer, curious and wondering what they would do and how the conflict would be resolved. The stood a good two, three feet apart. The atmosphere was heavy and tense. A fight was about to break loose. My aunt wouldn't want me near it but it's not like i was going to listen.

"Yeah yeah Whatever, as far as im conserned," A tall, silver haired boy said "Your name isn't on it" His voice was calm and cool but he seemed ready for the fight, or really, begging for it. A boy from teh other side seemed to be pretty pissed by this remark and threw a punch at him. It connected causing him to stumble backwards a little. His hand went up to his cheek "Nice shot" He grinned, provoking the kid even more.

It continued liek that for several hours untill one side finally gave up and went home. "That was kinda hard," A boy with brown hair said, grinning insanely. The silver hair kid nodded, a small smile placed on his face. "But we won!" The brown haired boy laughed.

I was hiding behind a tree so they wouldn't see me. I stepped to replace my footing, unfortunetly fo me, i stepped on a stick. The white haired boy's eyes snapped towards me, meeting my eyes. First they seemed to be dangerous and threatening, but he soon realized i wasn't a threat. His blue eyes softened and he smiled a little. I have to say i was in awe, he was flawless in everyway. Or so i thought...."Hey Angel! Can we go get something to eat? Im starving" The brown haired boy asked, very puppy-like. The white haired kid just smiled and nodded, eyes still resting on me for a while then he pulled away and focused on teh brown haired kid. I never really knew who you were at first but i began to visit the park almost everyday to watch you, my dear, sweet Angel.....
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down