Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

The River

2 posters

Go down

The River Empty The River

Post  Arruby Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Apocolpyse slid out of the river, shaking out her long black coat. The sand from the shallower end stuck to her fur, making her fur scratch against her uncomfortably. What a bother, she thought bitterly. It was never this hard to get clean when I lived with Kate... But could she go back, after what had happened? She hadn't even faced Kate yet, let alone made up for what she had done. It made her feel wretched inside. Selfish. Then again, that may be her personality. This particular hell-hound didn't care. No, right now it was just her. Her and her little territory by the waterfall. Sure- eventually she would rejoin the demons- but when she did she needed to be prepared for the insults. Living with humans- sharing a life with them- was more than looked down-upon by her kin. Demons and hell-hounds alike had been killed for attractions towards humans.

Oh, stop that, the hell-hound scolded herself. Whining like a lost pup isn't going to help anything. Take control. With a renewed spring in her step, Apocolypse swerved behind the waterfall, hopping right into the cave behind from a hidden ledge higher up. Her original plan to just jump into the waterfall had backfired the first time- hence, her ability to get into the cave behind.

Arruby
Beginner

Popularity : 5

Back to top Go down

The River Empty Angel's POV

Post  Toruu Hyani Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:14 pm

(this is in Angel's POV so wat ever i post in this topic is Angels thoughts and what not unless i say other wise. Just clearin that up)

I lay at the back of the cave. A sigh left my lips "Toruu..." She probably wasn't doing very well. I broke her and I have to live with that now i thought to myself. My wings were pressed up tightly against my back. I hated myself for hurting her like that. Part of me wanted to go back and make her feel better. But i couldn't, it would be dangerous if i stayed by her side. So i would watch over her in the shadows. She didn't know what she was yet. But she would find out soon. And i would protect her from every damn demon that even thought about thoching her.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum