Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Midnight air

2 posters

Go down

Midnight air Empty Midnight air

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun May 13, 2012 12:24 am

[Lou]

I sighed, heating the semi-cold air. The milk colored light dimly lit the midnight scenery in a silvery, enchanting essence. I brought the bitter sweet coca treat to my lips, placing it on the tip of my tongue bringing it only partly into my mouth and sucked on it, causing it to melt ever so slowly. I thought. Ya know, was i even suppose to be eating chocolate? I was sort of a dog. Do demons get t eat chocolate? the ridiculous thought echo through my head. I would have laughed if i wasn't being serious. Despite being a Hell hound my whole life i actually had no idea about the deeper details about my race. It came from my dad's side. I knew that much, but the only one that had actually embraced what we were was my uncle and my great grandpa. One was dead and the other was either a fugitive or in prison.

I sighed around my chocolaty treat "Famlwee can't jus' be shimpull" The candy muffled my words of general frustration making it come out a little less then retarded to those who would've been around had i not been in my room out on my own personal balcony. If this is as confusing and frustrating for me, i'd hate to be Ry right now. I smiled at the thought. She always made me smile for some stupid reason, i honestly couldn't wrap my head around it.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Midnight air Empty Re: Midnight air

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun May 13, 2012 12:36 am

"Lou where'd you learn english?" I tossed him a confused glance as I walked over to him a small smile on my face. I pulled the one earbud I had in out of my ear, silence filling the once half music filled world and I yawned out of boredom. "We should just go and do something crazy tonight like...skydiving into a pit of ravenous sharks." I chuckled a little, mostly to myself. "Just kidding, but still. It's been boring as hell in this town lately, and what better way to seek entertainment than to find your favorite chocolate eating hell hound and go adventuring(-if that's even a word-), right?"
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun May 13, 2012 1:22 am

"The neighborhood strays!" I shouted, a cheesy grin plastered on my face as I swung my arm out in an huge gesture toward the city. I pointed at her "Dogs naturally," I informed "Cats are disgusting." A look of semi horror and bitterness on my face as I turned back to the beautiful garden view. "They sure have a lot of flowers. Wonder why Tori went to the park instead." I muttered the last part "I mean she could have gone her whole life never having to get mixed up with delinquents like Me and the other two. It would have been so easy for her" I gestured as i talked, finally turning to look at Ryu "Ya know?"

I suddenly felt like an asshole for barreling over her request. "It's midnight, not to mention gorgeous out..." I tried my best to scrape together something before my mind tried to wander again. I grabbed her small, cool hand lightly in my huge one. immediately self conscious of how dirty mine were. I bent down to kiss her finger tips. "Your wish is mine to carry out, milady." A small smile dancing on my lips, mischief in my light brown orbs.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun May 13, 2012 1:38 am

"Oh is that so?" I smiled, nodding with a sweeping gesture to the world around, "I say hi to the doggies too then I spose."
"Well sir," I gave him a sweet smile before taking a firmer hold onto his hand and pulling him away into the night, "Let's go find something to do!"
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum