Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Step it up a notch

2 posters

Go down

Step it up a notch Empty Step it up a notch

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:03 am

[Lou]

I stood in the middle of the huge ballroom and ran my fingers through my tangled brown locks. I had some serious bed head in the morning, it was literally an issue. I already had one hundred and one things to do this only added to more of my daily chores. The chords the orchestra let loose into the air reverberated through the large hall, adding a calming wave to the tension that had washed over me this morning. Classical was always one of my favorites I thought, closing my green eyes and tilting my head toward the ceiling and let the beautiful chords wash over my mind stilling the pond of thoughts that had been a rippling mess moments before.

Ryu... Ah yes, the bittersweet, heavenly maiden that had been washed in hell. The fairy that haunted my dreams day and night. The woman whom brought out the worst and the best in me at the same time. "Ryu..." My thoughts echoed through the room just as they had in my mind. A bittersweet melody that infused with the soft whispers of the woodwind sounds. An almost angelic feeling it brought to my chaotic mind.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Step it up a notch Empty Re: Step it up a notch

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:13 am

After all of the mess with Ru, my head was like a bowl of scrambled eggs. And without any realization of the direction I was headed, I found myself roaming the halls and ending up where Lou's room was. A smile seeped out onto the surface as I poked my head in the doorway, catching a glimpse of him-his hair a complete and utter mess, classical music surrounding him and flooding the hallway in it's simplicity. He muttered something to himself, but I couldn't hear him anyway.
I slinked around the doorway soundlessly, tip-toeing my way up behind him, surprisingly not concious of my own mess of hair and lack of proper clothing. My PJ's were a frumpled mess, hanging loose on my small frame.
"Rawr." I whispered quietly from behind him on my tip-toes, as close to his ear as I could get so he could hear me and I could possilby scare the shit out of him.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:30 am

I jumped, my instincts taking hold and suddenly I had her pressed, in what looked like a painful, possition up against one of the tall, thin bed posts, our faces inches apart, my breathing heavy, i could hear my pulse pounding and roaring in my sensitive dog ears. My claws, which had come out what she had ambushed me, everything had come out really, my ears, my tail, my claws even my teeth. I probably looked like a complete mess and probably like more of something that had crawled out of hell four seconds ago. My claws(hands) held her hands abover her head, the sharp ends prodding into the skin on her wrists drawing blood. All I could do was stare at her beautifully colored eyes.

"Don't...don't do that...I could seriously hurt you" I said as best a could through the panting and the twisting feeling in my gut. "Did you know that you make me want to take off my shirt at the most inapproperate times known to man?" the words tumbled out of my mouth before i could stop them. "No, I mean...yeah" I eventually just desided to go with it, it was already out there. I quickly started to think of anything i could say, quotes, poetry, songs that could help me out of this mess i had unintentenally made.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 am

I just smiled and narrowed my eyes playfully as my vision turned blood red, flared up into demon mode on demand this time once he had me pinned. Where his claws had drawn blood, the skin was now already healing-no problem. "Oh I'm not scared of any big bad wolf." I smirked looking up at him.
At his shirt comment, I burst into giggles and my hardcore demon exterior melted away instantly. "Oh I do, do I? Nothing's saying you have to keep it on." I muttered quietly, bitting my lip and avoiding his gaze.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:49 am

The silvery sound made me snap, I pressed my lips roughly against her mouth, letting her hands go and wrapping on of mine at her waist pulling her closer, smashing her small frame against my muscular and built one. My lips moved against her with a hunger that took over. I pushed her on my bed, pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it somewhere in the room, hell it might of landed in the hallway i didnt care. I kissed her again breaking away to remove her shirt then pressing my lips against hers again as bare skin met bare skin, only fueling the fire.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:00 am

I was a bit taken aback by his sudden approach at this, but didn't at all mind. Shirts were for losers anyway I guess. "Lou," I gasped once we broke the kiss briefly, "Miss me much?" I smiled, tilting my chin up slightly to kiss him yet again, but this time gentler and longer. My fingers traced small circles along his shoulders and neck until weaving into his messy brown locks and holding their place there. I pulled my legs up and locked my ankles around him, only bringing him closer and deciding to let him take that however he wanted.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:29 am

I planted fluttery kissed on her cheek working my way down her neck and to her shoulder. I planted one of my hands on the bed and the other reached down to undo my belt and jeans as i tried to slip them off without moving her as best i could, succeeding after a period of time. My teeth grab at her bra strap as i pulled gentally but firmly on it, my dog teeth cutting it. Her bra loosened from there. I lean down nipping at her ear before whispering in a husky voice "I want you, you know that don't you?" Seconds later her bra-or what was left of it-joined the clothes on the floor.

My breathing picked up as i looked at her, half naked under me. Her eyes dancing on my face, her hands traveling my body just as mine did her newly exposed body as well. I kissed her again, un hooked her legs from around my waist and slipped off both her Pjs and her panties. I began kissing her stomach, working lower and lower, my eyes on her face. Lustful.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:36 am

I didn't know what had brought all of this on for him today, but it just kept further escalating. My stomach tensed the further he eased down but I liked it all the same, words no longer coming, just the sense of touch kicking into overdrive.
(lalala i'm tired so this is now going to fade to black, I'm leaving the rest for you children's imaginations Very Happy g'night guys!)
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum