Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Sick and lovin' it!-Not!

2 posters

Go down

Sick and lovin' it!-Not! Empty Sick and lovin' it!-Not!

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 pm

I stretched, rolling over in bed as i did so. I glanced over my shoulder expecting to see Angel but seeing nothing but empty sheets. Musta gotten up early... I thought to myself rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, before sitting up in bed and reaching around the floor for my abandoned night gown.

I have to say, ever sense Angel got back there has been quite a bit of, um...snuggling? I suppose you could say for lack of a better term. My hand finally grazed the soft silky fabric of my night gown and i pulled it towards me. I slipped it over my head and made my way to the dresser. Where Nelly had laied out a pair of clothes for me. Next to the clothes lay a single white rose and a note. I tapped the note with my finger as i read it, smiling to myself as i did so.

I love you always...

Angel

I grabbed the clothes and walked into the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower to start off my day, if you don't count getting up as the start of your day that is. Which i really didn't, granted it was indeed productive and required i just didnt count it.

I layed a towel on the ground before i went over to teh mirror to see how badly my hair was. I combed it down with my fingers as best i could, smiling at myself in the mirror. It was kinda funny how grown up you looked to yourself once you had, ya know, done it. I felt gorgeous, but honestly with a boy like Angel who wouldnt? he was always saying things like that every chance he got anymore.

The smile quickly faded when a sudden pain erupted in my stomach. Every person that had ever had the flu would know what this feel is. I was going to throw up; Weird thing was i wasn't really sick, but i guess there are a varitiy or flu viruses out there. I keeled over, over the sink and spat what little there was in my stomach out into the sink. instantly feeling liek shit and feeling good at the same time. I breathed heavly for a few moments, waiting for round two as i thought of what it could possibly be.

As thoughts raced through my head one stuck. Causing me to think back to all the times i had ever slept with Angel. The one thing that was missing in all of those pictures was a condom.

"Ryu!!!" I called for her, knowing she would hear me if i screamed loud enough. Just hoping and praying she would get to me before Angel did. Cause sometimes it was a pain in the ass how protective he was.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sick and lovin' it!-Not! Empty Oh dear...

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:40 pm

I shot up at the sound of Toruu's yell, still a bit drowsy for sleep and my tank top not doing much for help as far as staying in place goes. I lept out of bed and ran down the hall to find her purple door, that awful sound of when someone's..y'know, puking their guts out ringing clear from the bathroom. I swallowed my pride and walked into the bathroom with my eyes closed. "You okay Ru?" I managed to say, my own stomach lurching in protest. I swallowed again, taking shallower breaths.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Sick and lovin' it!-Not! Empty Re: Sick and lovin' it!-Not!

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:59 pm

"Do i sound okay to you?!" i snapped at her unintentionally. I sighed and cupped hand over my forehead and eyes as i calmed down "...Sorry..." I mummbled to her before looking up at her, wiping my mouth as i did so, cuz this moment was completely nasty as it was i didnt need to make it worse. "We need to go to the store for something, I'll tell you on teh way" I groaned, thanking teh lord she had been the first to come.

I turned the focset on to wash away teh evidence. Just in time to cuz at the moment Angel joined Ryu in teh frame of the door. "Whats wrong?" He asked fraticly, his eyes wide with consern as he looked me up and down, apparently oblivious to the horrid stench that claimed the air.

"Nothing, nothing. Just a little sick is all, nothing to be worried about. At. All." i said waving him away as i turned on the water off on the focset and turned the water to the bath on. He gave me a look liek he didn't believe me-which he shouldn't-but he desided to give me the benifit of teh doubt and left to give us some girls space. "We go after i shower, so go stand guard outside which i finish up in here" I told her, back to my usual self.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:07 pm

"Got it." I nodded, finding one of those things that scent the air like strawberries and going apeshit spraying it everywhere. I shut the door and sat down in front of it, crossing my arms and giving Angel a look knowing he was peeking from the bedroom door. "This." I pointed to the bathroom, then to him. "Is ALL your fault."
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:02 pm

He just gave her a confused look that said 'your joking right?' and shook his head and walked away down teh hall. Wanting desprately to stay but knowing he wasnt going to get anything good with Ryu there.

I stood under the warm water and let it take all the yucky feelings with it down the drain. I didn't like lying to Angel, but i suppose if you looked at it from a certain angle, I wasn't lying i just wasn't telling the truth. Which is...lying. I sighed and I washed my hair and thought, which was probably the last thing I should do but thinking was the main activity I did in the shower.

Everytime that my aunt had brought up that whole condom thing flashed through my mind rapid fire. Then i thought about the baby, I knew i was going to keep it cuz i couldn't bring myself to kill it. I would have to start thinking of names now wouldn't I? I turned the water off and pulled back teh curtain. I would have to tell him... the thought kind of scared me. But i shook it away. It wasn't a guarantee i was pregnate. I'd have to think about later when i knew for sure.

I walked out of the bathroom "Lets go" I said, smiling trying to play it off liek nothing was wrong.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:18 pm

I got up, still wearing my pajama pants that were shredded in the knees, my hair a snarled mess and followed Toruu without complaint. "Where to?" I asked instinctively knowing that even though she played the 'I'm fine I'm fine' card, something was up here.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:20 pm

"Just the store, i need to get something and i sorta trust you with this maybe-secret" i told her walking down the stairs and out the door.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:23 pm

"Maybe-secret?" I asked, my thoughts confirmed, clicking one by one. "That hornball knocked you up didn't he?" my eyes grew wide at the thought, a thousand questions flooding my brain but lying low for now. We didn't know for sure yet.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Thank GOD she guessed it and i didnt have to say it. "Y-yeah, well i don't know yet thats why were going out." I told her, a little flustered having to conferm it. I couldnt help but giggle a little when she called Angel a hornball, but sadly i had to agree that he kinda was. I was kinda getting sore to, cuz he wanted it a lot, and i just can't say no to him. It's been like a month sense hes been back, but at least i remember my nights anymore. Granted there composed of the same things im happy i remember unlike the first time.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:38 pm

"Okay well if you are, I'll be there for you." I nodded firmly, looking off into the distance with my eyes narrowed briefly. "As for Angel...he better be good to you or I'll.." I cut off, realizing I had my fist clenched in the air which made enough of a point all it's own.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum