Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

A small surprize

2 posters

Go down

A small surprize Empty A small surprize

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:51 am

I opened the door a crack scanning the area quickly before squeezing in and ever so gently closing the door behind me. I held a warm bundle in my arms, a blanket wrapped around it. It whimpered and squirmed, i hushed it and made my way up the staircase.

I closed the door to my room and slid down to the floor. I unwrapped the blanket and dropped what was inside to the floor. A small Husky pup sat looking up at me for a few minutes then got up and hoppled around the room, exsploring its new home. I giggled as i watched it. I still didnt knwo what i was going to call my black and white little friend as of late but i would find the perfect name soon enough.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

A small surprize Empty Re: A small surprize

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:42 pm

I came by Toruu's house in my daily routine of checking to see how she was holding up. I walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell, all of this still too grand to take in. I sighed and waited.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:20 pm

The puppy's ears purked up when he heard the soft chiming of the doorbell. He scattered around the room for a bit trying to get to the door, yapping the whole time. I giggled as i watched him "Silly...." I mumbled, he cocked his head to the side and trotted up to me, his toung lolling as he did so. I petted him and smiled gentaly.

I got up after a few minutes and opened teh door just enough for me to squeeze threw "Stay here" i told him in a silky sweet voice and closed the door softly. I pranced down the stairs towards the door. I latched my fingers on teh handle of teh door and gentaly put firmly pulled it open. I smiled when i saw Ryu standing there and pulled her in.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:32 pm

"Hows Ru!?" I asked like an idiot with a huge grin on my face as she pulled me in. I gave her a big hug as thoughts went thorugh my head like PEW PEW PEW wondering if she'd heard from Angel, wondering this or that, wondering if she was feeling better. It was like...INSANNNEEE. (srry toruu i don't got crap for ideas to post today lol)
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:31 pm

I shrugged and drug her up stairs and down the hall to my room. I put my finger over my lips signaling that this was a complete and absolute secret. I slid teh door open slightly and motioned for her to squeeze threw the small crack. The puppy yipped and tummbled towards the door, his black and white coat fluffing up at the scruff. I giggled.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:38 pm

I gasped excitedly and knelt down to pet the cute little furball as it yipped excitedly and had to sniff me all over to get my scent before making sure to lick my fingers thoroughly. "Yeah I'm not that delicious." I laughed at the puppy, petting it gently, it's fur like down it was so soft. "What's his name?" I asked quietly as I looked up at Toruu.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:08 pm

I shrugged and knelt down beside her, smiling as the puppy got equanted with my friend. My cell phone vibrated on my side table. The soft rum of it kinda calmed me, untill it fell on teh floor with a bang that is. The puppy jumped in surprize and started yipping angerly at the phone. i patted his head and grabed my cell flipping it open to see the text:

Angel,
Ahh, hey....listen i might have done something bad-

I was interupted by a buzz, signaling that i had gotten a call. i brought the phone up tp my ear

"T-Toruu?" my aunt asked threw sobs. My stomach clentched what happen? what did Angel do? Is my aunt ok? questions zipped threw my head at an alarming pace. "Torru, your uncle was in a car accident" The phone slipped out of my hand and clattered to the floor, hot, burning tears followed it to its resting place on the floor.

Yeah my uncle was a big D-bag and i hated him with everything in me. But he was family, even though i didnt like him i still loved him in that way. I didnt think he needed to die because he was everything he is, and the thought of losing more family to car accidents made me want to throw up.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:25 pm

I didn't flinch as the phone hit the floor, just froze there, my blood turning cold. I stepped forward without thinking and picked up the cell, holding it to my ear and speaking much calmer than I felt.
"Hello, this is Ryu...is there any way I can help with anything?" I offered, coming up with only that. I didn't know the situation, nor did I need to know. But I figured least I could do was help. My face kept taught and expressionless as I waited for a reply.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Sobs could be heard from teh other end of the phone but halded but a little when Ryu picked up the phone "Oh! Ryu" My aunt said only a little surprized, you could hear how hoarse her voice was because of the crying "Toruu's Uncle," She choked back a sob "He...He was in a car accident and didnt make it.." She broke down at teh end. Clearly hoping that if she didnt say it it wouldnt be true, but that was not the case.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:35 pm

"I see." I said quietly, the news hitting me like a truck. "I'm very sorry for your loss." I said sypathetically before looking at Toruu. Suddenly the wheels started turning in my head. This was connected somehow...Toruu's uncle...and her family. Both car crashes. But why would the want to kill off her whole family, yet leave her alive? Or maybe they were after her specifically, but just didn't get lucky enough.
Then one word ran through my mind. Rather, a name. Angel.
"If there is anything I can do to assist you and your family you know that I'm there." I said finishing up the call if I could as thoughts raced through my head all revolving around the car crashes and Angel.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:46 pm

i stood up shakaly, Swaying this way in that but maintaining my balance. i grabbed my jacket and pulled it on at a pretty quick pace, considering my vison was blurred by tears. I opened the door and sandered out. Feeling and looking half dead. I had to know if he did this, and i had a feeling everything i needed to know was were i wanted to go least.

i gripped the rail tightly and made my way down the stairs, skipping steps as i desended downward toward the big double boors edged with what seemed to be gold finish. I knew better though, it was just painted metal made to look like gold. I pulled then open and made my way down the walkway. Going blindly at a fast pace.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:51 pm

I quickly followed Toruu, releying on my senses that had just suddenly shown up lately. I had a pretty good idea of what she was looking for, or really who, but I said nothing, just followed.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum