Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Running into...

2 posters

Go down

Running into... Empty Running into...

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:41 am

I smiled as I crossed my arms over the book that Stirm had given me and walked back home. I smiled as thoughts swam through my head of the past two days. So far, so good. I thought until I heard that voice that made me crash back down to reality.
"Ryu." my father spoke in a firm tone. I turned around with a glare, not saying anything to him. "Where'd the book come from?" he pushed farther like a normal conversation could be held between us.
"You can go to hell." I hissed.
"You need to learn some respect." He snapped back, taking the book from my arms.
"I have NO respect for you! Give me my book!" I yelled, extending out a hand for him to hand it back. He flipped to the front cover where it said his name. Stirm. His eyes went wide as he spoke.
"Where did you get this?" He repeated.
"I. AM. NOT. TELLING. YOU." I snapped, taking the book from his hand and wraping my arms securely around it once again.

Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Running into... Empty Re: Running into...

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:46 am

"sorry to bother you again but you dropped your wallet" Stirm came by looking at Ryu "you dropped your wallet I picked it up thinking it was one of those idiots but i looked inside" He stopped and started at the man there then spoke "another scumbag huh what are you doing here? and why do you have the book I gave her" He said in an angry tone seeming a bit tense "so still talk to my father and try to see who can be the cruelist out of the two of you oh wait that was a long time ago where you seemed like a decent man but filth is always filth"
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Popularity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:55 am

"You watch your tongue boy." he hissed with that tone of death to his voice. "And how dare you speak of your father that way, both of you need to learn some respect."
I turned to look at Stirm, accepting it from him. 'thanks' I mouthed before turning to my father. "Since when do you care about my life! You keep popping up all over the place when you clearly chose to ABANDON ME AND MOM!" I yelled, my anger and confusion bubbling over. I could feel the threat of tears. "You decided that we wern't good enough already! And now you think you can just waltz into our lives again like nothing happened! You're wrong!" I yelled even louder turning away letting my bangs fall into my face as the tears rolled down. I hated this man with everything in my soul.
"I have my reasons." He said firmly, looking off momentarily.
"Yeah gonna go screw some other unlucky chick and get her pregnant too so she can live in a crappy house and have to pay bills while her parents abandon her with that kid and she's only 15?! 'Cause oh yeah that sounds like a brilliant plan, look how well it worked otu the first time!" I yelled again, sick and tired of the crap. He just ignored me and turned to Stirm.
"Anyway, what do you have to do with my daughter?" He asked, a protective tone in his voice like he had the right to be protective.
I wanted to scream "shut up, shut up, shut up" but I kept silent waiting for the reply.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:00 am

"go burn in hell where you rightfully belong telling me what to do I dont remember them teaching me to listen to strangers or people that arent important." He moved closer to Ryu's father "plus your telling me that I dont have respect dont give me that I have been taught to do that but who says it goes to filth like you and him dont you dare even say your being protective she is just like me we both hate your guts so just disapear like you always do and never come back." He said in a strong tone with pride on what he was tuaght and how he should uphold it "besides when did you have a child? because I remember nobody loving you and thats going low."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:10 am

My father said nothing just tensed up and looked away.
"If you two would just listen you'd see my intentions. I know I can't make up for the past but I'm trying to explain what I can, when I can one step at a time. Ryu, my little dragon...I've always watched over you from a distance...and I have my reasons for that...but I can't tell you yet." he said looking back and forth between Stirm and me. I said nothing, but I didn't glare for once either. I didn't believe him because of the past and how I've learned you can't get your hopes up counting on people because they'll let you down.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:17 am

"theres your problem lier your saying she should listen to why you have left but your telling her you cant tell her at the same time make up your mind or are you jsut thinking of something else thats more important." He then took a look at the book. He gave Ryu back her wallet then turned towards the man again "now give back the book I gave her you dont just take things from other people its rude I think I will join the student council club because there always dealing with people that are gonna become someone like you and its good to punish those kind of poeple plus it will be more enjoyable if there like my father that way I feel like im punishing him."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:22 am

(already got it back but hey owell) He carelessly tossed the book and I caught it. And with a final glance to me he was gone.
"Ah..Stirm I know that...this is crazy but part of me believes him..." I said looking up at him. "He's a human too ya know...with feelings no matter how sick and twisted they may be." I wrapped my arms around the book and rested my chin on it as my bangs fell into my eyes again. "What happened in your past to cause all this hate?" I asked looking up at him again.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:33 am

"you see him as a human but I cant forgive those people its how I was tuaght" He looked at his watch "my father is like yours someone who didnt really care about his family my father didnt leave as much as yours but mine was cruel to me." He pulled up his sleeve showing a scar from his wrist to his elbow on his right arm "this was when he was in one of his terrible days this long scar is actually a lot of small cuts put together because I always defended myself from him but thanks to my teachings and my love for others and respect I had a chain that coudnt let me leave so I was forced to be with him." He looked a the book and back to her face "im effected by alot of people I see there like idols as people would say it to me there just people I whant to have traits from and be like so I put those all together and there you have me my mother and father also has friends that teached me how im susposed to be." He bent down on one knee "im a bit tired now I might have to leave soon or have some rest nearby but he isnt gonna be happy that I was gone for a long time because im always doing things he tells me to do."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:49 pm

I turned to look at him. "Need a place to crash? My mom won't mind and I don't want to see you get beat or anything...yeah my dad's a jerk but I've never been beaten..." I said the image of his arm still in my head. I looked back up again, still clutching that book for my life as if it really affected me somehow.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down