Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Good Morning Life

2 posters

Go down

Good Morning Life Empty Good Morning Life

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:42 pm

[LOU]

The warmth of the suns light drifted through the drawn back curtains, lighting up my brown hair as it danced in reds behind my closed eyes. The prolonged exposure had heated the blankets to an uncomfortable temperature causing me to kick them off, but the swift movement made me instantly regret it. I moaned quietly to myself as i attempted to rub the sleep out of my eyes before daring to open them.

The sunlight was harsh and bright, and painful. Definitely painful. I rolled over with a low groan, throwing one of the pillows on my bed towards the light source hoping to extinguish it but knowing it wouldn't work even before I released the pillow from my grasp.

"Fuck you sun and everything your worth!" I barked as a flailed around in the deep greens of my now messy bed spread. A five year old? Yes, yes i am but this was common knowledge by now. "Why is you so hot body?" Temperature wise i meant naturally, but looks wise was also a good question.

"You!" I squealed pointing to the abomination known as pants "This is all your doing!" I growled as i wrestled them off and threw them on the floor as a sign of domination. "Be gone foul demon! Go back from once you came!" I stuck my tongue out at it and burrowed my way back under the covers and observed my surroundings with the utmost innocence.

My eyes drifted around my obnoxiously clean living quarters, the only thing that dirtied the floor was that wretched hellion known as my pants. My eyes drifted to the dresser just inside the balcony doors; Huh, coulda sworn there was a vase there, guess not anymore... I absently thought as i continued to survey the room.

My eyes rested on A black mop of hair, it was tangled and frizzy from neglect. That rat's nest was attached to a girl with an average built for girls. She wore old ratty sweats and a loose tank top. I knew her, the only question was where from?

"Um, excuse me miss, I know this is going to sound rude, but what was your name again?" I asked as I shook her awake, smiling that charming smile of mine as I waited for my answer.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Life Empty Re: Good Morning Life

Post  Ryu Endushai Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:22 pm

I stirred at the movement of Lou, his voice a distant muttering as I came up from under dreamland. "Lou?" I looked up, realizing quickly I probably looked like shit and I shot up, finger combing my hair, as I tried to wipe away the black streaks my makeup left on my face. "You're awake." I smiled warmly, until I connected the dots on what he'd said to me as I was waking up.
"Excuse me miss..." I repeated out loud, realizing what had happened with our fall. The shock and horror replayed in my voice. "Oh my god." I looked at him wide-eyed, sliding back from him even further. My voice cracked. "You don't...remember me? Do you remember anything else? Like you're name is Lou...do you remember Dante? Or Angel? Or Toruu?" I questioned frantically trying to cover up my hysteria as it seeped through yet again. You don't remember me.... I thought, fighting tears telling myself that he was just kidding, he was being a sick bastard and he was just kidding. Even though I knew he wasn't. His eyes said so.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:26 pm

I shook my head slowly, looking down at my lap out of the corner of my eye "Well, my names Lou, I'm 16 born on October 12th. My favorite colors green, my best friend is Dante, and Toruu and Angel are my other two friends" I was searching my memory for more but i was coming up with blanks. "I don't really see you anywhere in there at all. Sorry?" The last word swooped a few pitches upward. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose as i tried to think harder, but the harder I thought the more ruthless my growing headache was becoming.

"Was our relationship something important?" I asked trying to search for the answer in her eyes, heat rushed to my face and i looked away quickly. Weird, this never happens when im around anyone...
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:07 am

My lip quivered and I quickly covered it with my hand as I just nodded, trying desprately to not let any tears spill over though I felt the warmth of one slide down my cheek.
"Yeah." I smiled, my voice cracking, "I at least believe it was something important."
I got up slowly, making my way to the doorway.
"I'm glad you're awake...I'm going to go get Toruu." I breathed, not daring to look back as I rounded the corner and broke in a sprint to her room.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down