Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Giving Dad a visit

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Giving Dad a visit Empty Giving Dad a visit

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:32 pm

I fast walked threw rows of grave stones. Hot tears running down my cheeks at an uncontrolable pace. Blood still dripping heavely from my palms I stopped infront of a headstone that lay next to a large cherryblossom tree. The trunk of the tree was scarred from my past visits.

"It's all your fault..." I growled at the headstone that had my fathers name carved into it. "If you hadn't died then none of this would have happened!" I barked and layed a punch at the tree. Leaves loosened from teh branches and fluttered down. I kept doing that untill my knuckles were bloody and stung when i moved my hand. I broke down and cryed right there next to the tree and my father. "Why did she do that to us? Why did she split us apart?" I managed between my sobs.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Popularity : 8

Back to top Go down

Giving Dad a visit Empty Re: Giving Dad a visit

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:04 pm

"Cause she can." I said jumping down from a tree. I closed my eyes and my bat demon wings went away. I had calmed down a bit at the thought of leaving Yuki with mom. I held a hand out to Nezumi who looked as bad as I felt. "How are ya?" I said, forcing a smile though my face probably looked more constapated than anything. I pulled a rose out of my jacket pocket and laid it on top of dad's grave, making a quick prayer before turning back to my brother.
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:26 pm

"Doesn't make it right" I growled, wiping away tears then licking the palm of my hand like a dog to take care of my wound. "I've been fine, a little lonely but fine" I told him. More then a little conserned with his smile "You don't smile much do you?" i asked him, raising a brow. I sighed causing my ears to pop out "Frickin things...." i mumbled but let them be. I leaned against the scarred tree and closed my eyes "So hows the worthless piece of crap doing?" i asked "I mean Grandpa" i said opening my eyes to look at him, watching carefully every action he made, i never knew when i was going to see him again. This could be the last.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:26 pm

I shrugged. "Same ol' douche as always."
I contemplated the 'smile' comment and looked down, realizing that no...I didn't smile much. I took a breath before I gently pulled the hat off of Nezumi's head and let all his wolf demon hang out. I was treating him much like Yuki even though he was only 3 minutes younger than me. "And as for the smile comment...I haven't had much of a reason too. Might not know this but Gramps gets even more mad than me...and trust me it's not pretty when I'm mad." I shrugged. "Yuki helps me calm down so that I don't expose myself or hurt anyone and I'm thankful for that."
I pulled out my bottle of Mellow Yellow and the little thing of pills for my ADHD, took one out and washed it down with the Mellow Yellow before putting it back in my jacket. "Finally have pills again."

Last edited by Riku Tsubasa on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a line xD)
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:39 pm

"Guess your right" I said smiling as he pulled my hat off "That guy has to be like 5,000 by now" I shook my head. "I never had anything to keep me calm, i just kept telling myself that if i screwed up and let everyone know that i was a demon then we might have to move out of this town and i would never get to meet you or Yuki ever again" I told him, watching the birds fly around the graveyard, playing. Not knowing how much death this area held. I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair. My phone beeped but i ignored it "Who ever gave those frickin fangirls my number needs to go burn in hell..." i mumbled.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:45 pm

I let out a suttle chuckle, realizing my brother hadn't changed much at all. Just older...more mature in ways. But we were both confused and lost. I glanced up at the sky something stinging in my eyes realizing what if I never saw Yuki or him...ever again because of that woman? No... I thought with still a bit of fight in me. I will see them again. And I won't let anything stand in my way anymore. I let out a sigh as I glanced at my brother. "Ya know...I don't believe this whole mess is anyone's fault really. Just a matter of choices. However, I have always wondered what I have done in Mom's eyes to earn this. What makes me different from you and Yuki..." I said, releasing what went through my head for the first time in forever.
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:59 pm

I shrugged "We'll never know what's going threw her mind all we know is that we have to keep going and dont let things set us back," I said and looked at him "And stay together no matter what, i mean where twins we've been linked sense birth, what can tear us apart?" i smiled brightly. I won't let anything tear us apart now..... The words stayed ferm in my head. The wind tugged on my brown locks lightly, pulling them out of my eyes.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:21 pm

"Yeah." I agreed, a smile tugging at my face but part of me not letting that happen. I sat down next to him and yawned, realizing what little amount of sleep I had gotten last night contemplating and over analyzing the whole process of the idea of today. Never in my right mind could I have prepared myself for this.
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:36 pm

"You sleep deprived to or just tired?" i asked, yawning myself. Another beep came from my cell phone, i growled at it but pulled it out anyway and flipped it open "I don't understand why i dont have these ho's blocked on my phone" I shook my head and read the text:

Heyy Nezu its me, Kori!
I was wondering if you would like to do something tomorrow...that is unless you dont have anything else to do.

I groaned "She wants a date" I said the word 'date' like it tasted like the grossest thing i had ever eaten. I pincked the bridge of my nose "I haven't been on a date sense......i was like 13" i said out loud.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 pm

"Same age as Yuki." I said, suddenly a protective side of me springing out. "She goes on ANY DATE and I'll mess that boy up good." I growled like I was her father or something. I couldn't help but laugh at my sudden burst of rage, and nothing ever felt soooo good.
"Maybe you should Nezumi, if it's been that long." I said, actually smiling at him. "Last time I was on a date was never. Chicks freak out cuz of my whole list of issues. I say 'ADHD, ADD, or bipolar' then they freak and are gone like the wind." I shrugged. "Like I need someone stuck up enough who won't look past that anyway." I yawned again. "Damn I need to get a friggen schedule this whole not sleeping thing isn't doing crap for me."
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:04 pm

I frowned "Dude you don't know Kori, i think she may have killed another girl who liked me just to lessen the competion," I told him wide eyed "And besides I don't even like her, i honestly think shes a phycopath" i flug my arms up in the air for graphics. I fiddled with my phone a bit "I've only ever dated one girl and oh my god, she was more stressfull then my entier fanbase," I told him "I've only ever liked one girl before," I turned away, blushing "And she didnt liek me back or at leats she moved before i could confess" I admited, rubbing the back of my neck. I stared at my phone for a good few seconds before snapping it close "Kori's nothing like her" i mumbled.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:07 pm

"Welcome to the story of my life." I stared ahead of me. I didn't really date, and the one time I tried to it was a total epic failure. She made me look normal. I gave up on girls for a bit, kinda freaked out by the chick.
"Anyway, how's the last ten years of life been?"
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:22 pm

"full of lies, and money, and boring lawer/buisnessman crap" i told him "Let me splain" i said "A few years after mom took me away from you guys she got remerried to a buisnessman who owns this big company," I cracked a smile "You'll never guess what it makes" i surpressed a laugh as i looked at him.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 pm

"I don't know, tell me." I shrugged and turned to look at him hoping it was something totally random like hot dogs or something. That'd be gorey and awesome.
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:08 pm

"Tampons" I tryed to keep it together but couldn't i burst out laughing. I laughed so hard years were weiling up in my eyes "Who knew you could make so much money off of girl products" i giggled. Rolling around on the grass, My gut started to hurt and it was getting a little hard to breath. I looked up at Riku and gave him a retarded grin.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:11 pm

"Ha ha! That's why all the girls love you Nezumi! They're trying to get free tampons out of a date!" I burst out laughing with him, unable to contain myself any longer. God that was good. "Bet mom was happy about that." I regained my typical serious nature once again. "And figures that she re-maired...she didn't even give time to mourn over Dad. Nobody can replace that man for me, EVER." I said sternly. "Especially not a Tampon buisnessman. That's just gay as hell!" I started to laugh a bit more.
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:34 pm

I sat up again "Yeah it is. He's nice enough but not like dad was" I sighed, i placed a finger at my tempal "My memories a little fuzzy when it comes to dad, i dont remember him much, and its not like Gurin isn't a good dad or anything, he's great. He's just not dad." I shrugged. I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my head on them.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:40 pm

I reached over and messed up Nezumi's hair. "You've got way too much on your plate man." I sighed before leaning back a bit. "You need to come to the hood with me, you don't have time to be stress'd lemme tell ya." I shrugged.
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:46 pm

I grinned and shoved him a little "dumb ass..." i mumbled as i shook my head. "the hood? what the hell is that?" i asked i little confused as to what he was saying. A loud ring came from my phone "Dammit..." i grummbled and answered it "what?" i snapped.

"Oh Nezu, umm....ahhhhh....i uh-" the phone cut off, i pulled it away from my ear and looked at it like 'wtf?' then i looked back at Riku and shrugged.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:49 pm

"How's your next stalker?" I grinned broadly before going into detail. "The hood is where the REAL gangsters live, not the pussys who wear their underware sewed to their pants." I laughed. "but yeah...it's kinda scary sometime. There's lots of police cars that go by Gramps and I just think 'god i wanna get Yuki out of this damned hell hole someday'." I frowned.
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 pm

"heh, wouldn't know, she hung up before i could find out" i looked at the grass then back at Riku "I bet, places like that your either in the pack or out. And you do not want to be out" I said, knowing what he ment when he said it was scary "How much you wanna bet that i've kick a few of those douche bags ass's before?" i asked twirling a blade of grass between my clawed fingers.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:15 pm

I laughed as I looked at him with a bit of respect. "Yeah kicking their asses isn't the problem. It's explaining how the hell you got bat wings and nails like sharper then fricken wolverine." I laughed, closing my eyes as I pictured some of the jerks, my blood setting ablaze as anger took over, my eyes seemed brighter as my wings sprouted and nails became just as i discribed. Black like tar the nails were too, and sharper than any blade. I glanced in Nezumi's direction. "At least your a cute wittle puppy. I look like I was sent up straight from hell to take the souls of the innocent." I grumbled.
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:21 pm

I shrugged "You'd be surprized at all the shreeks and screams you get when your a 'cute wittle puppy dog' exspecialy when your ripping there throat out." i told him "Infact i've killed people and demons, grant it i was liek 13 when i did it but hey i kick them around vey now and again" I told him "And besides you have to look like Satan himself set you to claim there souls or you dont get respect even after youve beat more then half there life out" i pointed out.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:26 pm

"True, true." I agreed. "I've killed people, but not by choice. If my rage gets to a point where I cannot control it, I loose the human side of me and the demon inside pretty much momentarily posesses me in a blood hungry massacre sort of thing. It was way worse when I was younger. I'm letting Yuki go with you because I know that I might not always have her, so I've got to learn self control at some point." I looked down at my hand, disgusted by what I was.
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:33 pm

"Hey, its not like you chose what you are, to just chill and live life to teh fullest" I told him with a big smile "And i'll be sure to take good care of Yuki for ya" i told him "You sure you wanna stay with Gramps?" i asked him more then a little conserned. I shoved my phone in my pocket, got up and streatched. Yawning as i did so "We should be getting home" i said as my ears scanned the trees and my eyes teh sky. "It's about 11 at night" I told him "Being a wolf demon gives you this freaky gift where you know what time it is ALL THE TIME" i told him, stuffing my hands in my pockets.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum