Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Hangin Out *open to anyone*

3 posters

Go down

Hangin Out *open to anyone* Empty Hangin Out *open to anyone*

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:48 pm

I sat on a rock near the stream. A soft sigh left my lips "Damn fangirls, always wearing me out day after day" I grumbled. Birds chirped in the trees around the forest. I ran my fingers threw my brown locks. I don't remember the last time it was that i had gotten desent sleep. It should be illigal to feel as sleep deprived as i do right now.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Popularity : 8

Back to top Go down

Hangin Out *open to anyone* Empty Re: Hangin Out *open to anyone*

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:09 am

He was walking with his small bird on his should with the ring in his hand and noticed a very tired man "someone is very tired from the day oh well none of my business anyway why should I even get into it" He said before he passed the man. He looked back at him because of something in his mind and asked "why are you so tired ive never been that sleep since a few years ago trying to stay alive for a couple of nights." thats right a few years ago when my father had a terrible incident I had to stay awake so he didnt try to kill me while I slept
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Popularity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:38 pm

i looked up at him "The girls man, the girls!" i said with really big eyes. Then it was silent. I broke into a fit of laughter "Fangirls dude, they keep ya on your toes thats for sure" I told him playing with a piece of grass. "So whats the bird for? does he do tricks or somethin?" i pryed a large grin on my face.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:29 pm

He looked at his bird "this person all I know is that he sings a few notes when he feels like it and he stays on my shoulder he might do a little singing. He is just a companion since these days its hard getting through places alone even the smallest of things can make a difference in my situations alot. So what are you famouse for that girls just jump for you and wont leave you alone."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 pm

i shrugged "I dunno man. It's been like this from day one. It wears ya out pretty fast" i told him. I looked at the small bird and smiled. I had had a pet once a old retrevier named Locky. He died when i was 11, it was kinda hard to get threw. i remember crying myself to sleep ever night for weeks. "Whats your birds name?" i asked and then remembered "Oh speaking of names, im Nezumi, My friends call me Nezu" i told him.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:13 pm

"I am Stirm Heresy nice to meet you and him" He pointed to the bird "is Hibird a name that was given to him before I purchased him. Coudnt think of a name so I let him keep his old name." He looked around the streem "this place is very peacefull it seems but I dont know how many people come here a day since its close to the town."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:50 pm

He looked at his watch "well I must be going now good luck with the fan girls glad I dont have that problem I dont do good in crowds" He said while he walked away with Hibird singing something that He didnt think anyone would understand except him since he taught the bird that little song from someone he knew a while back.
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nezumi Kokutan Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:31 pm

"See ya later Stirm and Hibird. Nice talkin to ya" I waved goodbye then turned my attention back to the stream. It was soothing and relaxed my muscles. It seemed like it had been hours sense i had moved when i got a call from my mom. The loud ringing made me jump so high i thought i would fall into the stream.

I dug my phone out of my pocket and flipped it open "What?" i asked, I got a screech in reply that i couldnt understand. Some words stood out more then others like "trouble", "grounded", "worried" and so on. I sighed "Ok mom, i'll come home i was just relaxing for a bit by the stream, nothing to worry about" i told her in a soothing voice as i got up "See ya at home" I said and snapped my phone shut putting it back in my pocket. I began my walk back to my house.
Nezumi Kokutan
Nezumi Kokutan
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Riku Tsubasa Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:23 pm

"Well well...Nezumi." a small smile crookedly placed itself on my lips. A laugh found it's way out, hard to contain itself. I watched as my brother walked towards his home, the one with OUR mom.
I needed an excuse to go there. Then I noticed something with a glare off the sun in the grass, the phone he had answered, had fallen out of his pocket. "Perfect." I smiled and ran over to pick it up. There were only about a billion text messages from chicks on there, one popping up again saying "Nezuuu, when are you going to come see me?" and then from a different number, "Hey Nezu!" and it just continued like crazy. I chuckled, mildly impressed.
Anger washed over me at this, as I pictured the last time I saw him, mom, and...life. I resisted the urge to just take that damned phone and let it drown in the river. Just then a call came in, with a caller ID I did NOT want to see. Mom.
"I'm sorry honey, I kind of got carried away earlier with the yelling..." she said, and images of what she last looked like flitted through my mind. I gritted my teeth and tried to sound somewhat polite.
"I'm sorry, um I found this phone by the river, I think whoever it belongs to mustive dropped it on accident." I said, calm and collected, thinking about how idiodic it would be for me to start chewing her out when she didn't know who the hell I was. Yet.
"Oh, excuse me but may I ask your name?" she said, that voice so sickeningly sweet. Gritted teeth again. Have to lie....
"Ryuk Yagami." I smiled, putting together two names from 'Death Note' knowing there was no way in hell she'd be into anime.
"Ha ha, very funny-that's from the anime Death Note." she laughed. Damn. Nothing like gramps.
"Actually I'm your son." I decided to tell the truth.
"You told me you wern't Nezumi, besides you don't even know him. I can call the cops young man, now please just explain who you are." she hissed.
"No, your other son." I said, getting frustrated. "My sister is Yuki Tsubasa and my name is Riku Tsubasa. My brother's name is Nezumi Kokutan."
"No..no your not." she said frantically.
"I'll prove it to you. I'll bring this phone to you. We can even meet in front of the police station if you'd like, that's how confident I am." I snapped, not wanting to talk to this bitch much more.
"Fine, fine. That's reasonable. What time?" she asked.
"2:30pm tomorrow will do." I said.
"Alright." she finished, obviously writing it down.
"Oh and mom? You better have some damn answers about the last ten years." I almost yelled, but gritted my teeth and shut the phone.
Riku Tsubasa
Riku Tsubasa
Beginner

Popularity : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Hibird left Stirms shoulder and started flapping back to the directon he left "huh wonder where he is going oh well he can take care of himself." Hibird reached a boy with the phone Nezumi had then flapped on his shoulder and started chirping a little song.
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum