Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

finding a new pet

2 posters

Go down

finding a new pet Empty finding a new pet

Post  Stirm Heresy Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:01 pm

"I should get a pet to keep me company while im out but isnt going to get in the way or get itself in trouble so a bird will do but what type of bird should I get." He looked around the cages undecided on what bird he should get "there are many types with different needs but im looking for something certain but not sure what." He looked in the cages with the small birds because he didnt whant something large but could still fly pretty high when he wanted it to. "Wonder if anyone is here I know dought that because I hardly know anybody but that girl Ryu who has a feeling to her that just doesnt feel right but only a little her father on the other hand has a big aura that doesnt feel right wonder what it is?"
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Popularity : 5

Back to top Go down

finding a new pet Empty Re: finding a new pet

Post  Toruu Hyani Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:12 pm

I giggled as i walked threw the shop, looking at all the animals. Birds, lizards, puppies, kittens you name it they had it. I hummed the tune to the song Hurricane Drunk by Florence+The Machine. Humming was about the only thing i could do sense i couldn't talk. It was kinda wierd that i was this happy, considering what had happened. I sighed, looking around. I had found myself in the bird section. They were singing beautiful songs and cheeping away with no worries at all. I walked threw the section looking at all of them.

Blue, green, pink, red...white. White. I thought of the feather that Angel had dropped. It had come loose from his wing. His bird wing. Everything came back in a rush and i gasped. All the air had left my lungs and i couldn't breath. I curled up into a tight ball on the ground and rocked back and forth.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:10 pm

He walked past the cages and noticed a girl rocking herself like someone after a bad dream. Normally he woudnt really do anything because problems like that strangers woudnt let him go near them but something was off when she was in a pet store "excuse me but are you alright? is there something wrong." He asked not sure what to do but kept his cool and was calm even though it was a different situation for him.
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:05 am

My head snapped up and i was suddenly back in reality. I rubbed my eyes, i hadn't even realized i had started crying. I shook it off and stood up. I shook my head telling the guy infront of me that i was alright. It was the most i could do. I mean really, i didnt know sign language or whatever, i couldn't talk i had nothing to write with. I ran my fingers threw my hair, damn was this frustrating! I couldn't do anything.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:21 pm

He chuckled a bit "you seem fine now. I see you cant talk well then need to keep a notebook with you if you dont know sign language much or maybe you do just didnt think about it in the moment." He started looking at the birds again "now this may sound like an iritating questiong but im looking for a bird that I could keep that wont be in any trouble if it follows me away from home and I would like to know what bird do you think I should have. You just have to point or write on this small peice of paper." He pulled out a tiny notebook "I keep this with me when I have something important to write down."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 pm

(Sorry it took me so long to reply, i was doing things and i needed toime to figure out how to answer that. But now im ready)

I took the notebook and began to scribble down something. After i was done i threw it back at him and waved good bye then left to look around the store some more.

Notebook scribbles:

"I'm sorry to say this but i can't really help you much. If your looking for a pet look closely at each of them then deside, one of them is bound to click with you.

By the way my names Toruu, my friends just call me Tori though. =>.^="
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:59 pm

He read the note then she left "well then Toruu nice to meet you I guess." He looked back at the birds "look closely huh" He then whent back to the cages of the small birds "well then lets see what bird does fit me" He decided to look at them closely then found a small yellow bird that just chirped "well then I guess you will do for now." He asked the owner about the bird and Stirm was aloud to have it so he bought the bird ad had it in a cage. When he left the store right outside of it he started talking to the bird and let it out of its cage then it flew out and landed on his shoulder "yeah I guess you will do for now." He took at the note again "I think I heard of her ame before from Ryu oh well there both going to a different school might drop by because I hear the higher schools like to challenge the common ones to show whos the boss in the district."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum