Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

running

2 posters

Go down

running Empty running

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:34 am

Stirm was running in the path because it was something he did to keep his strength up by excerising plus he would get faster by running so he did this often "hm at least no one is here I dont like crowds and I dont whant to see any filth in my way at the moment." He kept running while some people on bikes pasted him looking at him in confusion but kept a certain distance because of the way he looked at the moment.
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Popularity : 5

Back to top Go down

running Empty Re: running

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:49 am

He stopped and looked at the sky "it seems strange my father didnt do anything last night something must have happened with him?" He though while he stood there people yelled at him for being in the way for there bikes but then peddled faster when they saw his face. "People have no respect anymore" He then ran again "wonder what this means?"
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:51 am

After spending the night at Toruu's I decided to head out. The night with Lou was nice, but I was completely exhausted from Toruu's outbreaks in the night. I walked on the path, my mp3 blaring in my ears, t.A.T.u~Not gonna get us. I started to sing as I walked, pulling out that book Stirm handed me and I began to read as I walked, moving out of the way of the ocasional passing person.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:54 am

He noticed Ryu and that she was reading his book but he didnt speed up he will catch up when he does but he saw her face when he reached her side "hm so your tired?" He passed her before she noticed him then he yelled to her "so what kept you up so late?" He stopped for her to catch up then he walked again rather like speed walking "sorry but im doing my usual run I cant slow down alot or else this would have been meaningless if I didnt get anything done by walking."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:58 am

"I stayed at Toruu's last night." I answered, shutting the book and pulling out my earbuds. "And Lou was there...so was Dante." I quickly added with a shrug. "Angel is another friend but he left her...it was a pretty screwed up night..." I said, yawning. Man, I seriously was tired.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:01 am

He whent backwards and looked at her face "I see so thats it" He then turned and continued walking but faster then he started to run "you need to run your not strong enough in the legs or else you wont make it through this world without strength." He said while he was a bit far from her until he stopped to wait for to get to him "dont walk run to get here or else I will keep running unitl you decide to run."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:04 am

I decided to half-ass it and jog over to him. "Something on your mind?" I asked, surpressing a yawn as I looked at him. No more all-nighters for me. I smiled and wondered what the heck he was so energetic about when I was about to collapse. Yeah a nap sounded REALLY nice...I snapped out of it and focused.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:09 am

"yeah but I dont think I should tell you I just had you run because your soft with physical traits and here" He pointed to her chest. "I havent seen my dad lately and he hasnt done anything from last time we met so something is off and your face tells alot of things like how your tired plus you were with a friend and a couple of guys I think I know what happened but its just my guess" He then started walking again "plus I told you this is my normal run if I dont run or be energetic nothing will get done I wont be faster by walking and just jogging that you did plus im making a club to deal with filth that I encounter im just wondering what you will think since you seem to be someone that would understand or would give me a reasonable opinion."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:06 pm

"I dont know what you will think about it but I wil be making a diciplinary club that will control the school and the kids that dont show respect for the school rules like a police force in the school of students but I will need the approval of the school board." He then though for a moment "plus your school might help me get the club through the middle school since it has more of an influence around the school area."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:00 am

"That'd be fine I suppose." I nodded and messed around with my earbuds for a bit. "Besides what do you think happened at Tori's? I didn't do anything with Luke, I just fell asleep beside him. Oooh big deal." I shrugged, surprizingly not blushing like I thought I would. "But anyway what was your impression?"
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:07 am

"what you just said got close to the boys thats all not like anything else happened or you would be a little different in state then now if something else happened." He said while having a distance from her since he walked faster "so what do you think will happen with your father and you in the future because im curiouse what he will do in the future. Still thinking how he said I dont show any respect and that I dont know anything" He said with a low growl "he doesnt even know me that much yet hes making judges plus something doesnt feel right when im around him."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 pm

I caught up to him again and grabbed the back of his shirt so he'd stop running around. "You have the spirit of a five year old, dont you?" I smiled, looking up at him. "Anyway nothing happened so don't even go there." I shrugged and released him again.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Stirm Heresy Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:49 pm

He looked at her and started walking again and sighed "you dont listen much do you. I said that I know you would act different if something DID happen need to open your ears when someone is talking even if your a bit sleepy its rude." some people were making noises so they would get out of the way even though the bikers could just go around "people cant seem to just go around not like it will take to much of there time."
Stirm Heresy
Stirm Heresy
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down