Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Meeting the guys-Angel's problem and secrets

2 posters

Go down

Meeting the guys-Angel's problem and secrets Empty Meeting the guys-Angel's problem and secrets

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 pm

I wasn't exsited about going to the mall like most little girls would be that wasn't really why i had come in such a rush. Angel had asked me to come and i would do anything for him. I held onto Ryu's wrist with intense force. I looked around franticly.

A sharp whistle broke threw the air. I turned around to find Agel and the boys. I gave them a huge grin and ran over to them. Dragging Ryu along with me. I let go of her hand and flung myself and Angel as a test to see how he was doing. As i had exspected he winced when i made contact.

I bit my lip and looked up at him with a worried look that i tryed to hide. He saw it in my eyes and looked away. The pit of my stomach. He must have been beat pretty bad. I took his hand and looked at it. Sure enough it was wrapped up. I followed the bandages all the way up to his elbow. I hugged him again.

Dante and Lou looked down at there shoes. A heavy, rugged sigh left Angel's lips. You could tell he was trying to hold back tears. I hated how he was treated at home. I wished i could just take him home with me and hold him threw the night. Telling him it would be ok.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meeting the guys-Angel's problem and secrets Empty Re: Meeting the guys-Angel's problem and secrets

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:12 pm

I held back a gasp as the heaviness set in in my heart as I looked at his bandaged hand. My eyes grew wide with shock and all I could do was stand there and look around the table at each and every one of their faces. Was it like this for everyone? Why, why was the world like this now...

I cleared my throat and I looked at Angel. "Hey you alright?" I asked calmly, with an expressionless face. I didn't want to come across like I was sad, even though I was. The atmosphere was already heavy. "I want to know..." I began as I looked at all of them. "I want to know what...what goes on for all of you..." I said quietly. "I want to know." I repeated, maintaining eye contact with my expressionless face and icy blue eyes that seemed to penetrate the gloom and impact my voice which seemed weak and alone to something more, something stronger. "Please." I finished.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Popularity : 17

Back to top Go down

Meeting the guys-Angel's problem and secrets Empty Re: Meeting the guys-Angel's problem and secrets

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 pm

I looked down and the ground "I'll tell you what happened with me, but, Angel and the rest can tell you if they want" i said, I hung onto Angel for dear life. Afraid that if i didn't he wouldnt be with me anymore. I inhaled deeply and began "Two years ago me and my family-Mother, Father and Brother-went on our yearly trip to the mountains. It was always fun because we had each other and to be honest my brother-Jyan-was a complete dork" I started with happy thoughts, knowing that it would just get harder and harder as i went on.

"We didn't make it to our camping ground. Got into and accident before we got there. My Mother and Father were killed instently on contact. But my brother survived for a few minutes" The flashbacks of blood and death filled my mind. I scooted closer to Angel, who rested his chin on the top of my head.

"In the tumbled Jyan had undid his seatbelt and flung himself over the top of me to try and save me. A chunk of the cars hood was shoved threw his chest" I shivered "before the angels came to take him he asked me if i believed in them" I said in a soft tone "I said i did and then he was gone" i inhaled again.

Keeping the tears at bay "There was so much blood.......I passed out and woke up about a week later in the hospital. A few monthes later i moved in with my aunt and uncle. My aunt isn't so bad but my uncle is a drunk f*** who has one hell of a temper" i buried my face in Angel's sleeve. My turn was over and i was glad. Remember all of that let alone saying was horrible.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:01 pm

My eyes widened at her story but I kept my face blank as I spoke. "You're brother will always be with you Toruu, I'm sure he loved you very much." I said slowly, trying not to bring on any more pain. I decided maybe I should tell my story...
"Well...my mom got pregnant with me at 15, and her parents just kicked her out. My dad, being the jerk he is, abandoned her to pay for me. I still don't know why my mom picked me over her life, education, and future...but she did. I think that's the stupidest thing she ever could have done, but it was her choice.
"We move a lot because my mom can't afford the places we live after a while and she works at clubs...as a dancer." I winced at the word dancer...it always bugged me that she could only get a job as that...."I've always been quiet and not talked to anyone, giving them glares and being violent to push people away because I don't trust anyone because of my dad. I only need me and myself, that's the only one I can count on." I paused and let my bangs fall in my eyes. "The last place I lived, I found a boy named Aiden. He and Angel are a lot alike...I let him stay at my house a lot and I'd do anything to save him. He used to cut himself before he met me...and I thought maybe I could save someone. And he became my #1 priority and anyone who messed with him or picked with him got beaten up by me....I became hated pretty quickly. But that didn't matter because I was helping Aiden. But now I ended up moving away from him..." I could feel tears roll down my cheeks. "I don't know who will save him now...." I glanced off, waiting for whoever wished to speak next.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:14 pm

My eyes grew dark "Nobody can ever be like Angel....." I said, he gave me a sad smile and ruffled my hair. I snuggled up with him. He just wrapped his arms around me and settled. Like he always does. Always.......Dante sighed. I looked up at him. He was going to talk next. This day could get even more depressing.

"Spose i should tell my story too," He said, leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes "I've never been beat in my life, unlike Lou and Angel have," He started "My parent have never cared if i show up at home or if i don't, I could die tomorrow and they would go on living there lives like the monsters they are" He spat. Dante could tell his story without breaking down because he was more angry then sad.

"As far as they care i'm worthless, lazy and a waste of flesh and blood. They really don't have room to talk sense they just lay around the house all day drinking" He sighed. Giving Ryu a shrug "It worse then it seems to someone outside. I've never gotten any love from them. Tori's my reason for living and thats reason enough" he said giving me a smile. I smiled back at him.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm

My head snapped up and before I could stop myself I blurted out, "I'm there too now." I blushed and covered my mouth. BAKA BAKA BAKA!!! I thought. I looked back down at the floor and removed my hand from my mouth. "I mean...ah...we're all friends now, right?" I looked up with a nervous smile on my face, not expecting a 'yes, you're apart of the group Ry-Ry!' but at the same time, not a 'get the hell out of here stupid, we hate you.' which I had been told before, so no surprizes if they did say that.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:40 pm

I covered my mouth to try to hide my giggling. Lou laughed so hard i thought he was going to die of lack of air. Angel gave him a consered look which only made him laugh even harder. Dante scratched his head "Ah yeah sure...do what you want" He looked at her breifly before looking away. An akward smile was placed on his lips.

Lou grew silent so fast it kinda scared us all "My turn" he said in a sing song voice. He rested his head on the table and began "Ya see at hom my dad is pretty abusive, i've been belted so many times in my life it would surprize you" He said with a smile on his face.

That kid could smile threw anything. It makes me feel better when i smile then if im moppy and shit his voice echoed threw my head. A small mile danced on my lips. He didnt like feeling like crap like the rest of us did. Smiling made him feel better.

"I still have my mom but its not like she'd stand up for me. My dad'd go after her to, probably kill her she so fragile. The beltings starting to slow down. it doesnt happen as often as it use to. But i do have scars here and there.....and nightmares" The last part was bearly audioable.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:56 pm

I suddenly stood up and walked over to Lou, that boy was always smiling. I felt bad for his getting beat story and that hit home hard making me think of Aiden, but him laughing made me mad and that won over sympathy.
I bent down right in his face with my eyes like flames and said nothing, but gritted my teeth. "Watch yourself boy, or I'LL beat you." I said firmly, my voice so scary that a ghost would piss itself. I waited for his reaction and expression to kick in as the smug smile stayed hidden for a second.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Lou twitched and scooted back so fast he fell out of his chair. Everybody stared, not sure what to do as a reaction. Lou hair covered his eyes "And how the HELL would you know how it feels to be beaten every damn day of your life!" Lou snapped. Something he did very rarely "You don't have a clue how me or Angel or Dante or even Toruu feel!" he shouted tears streaming down his face.

"At least both of yor parents are alive and care for you. They don't beat you or break you down! Make you feel left out and want to die!" In one quick motion Lou smack Ryu so hard she fell backwards "So don't even think, don't even think that you can get pissed off because i laugh things off!"

A low growl emmeted from his throat. Dante shot up and grabbed him. pulling him away from Ryu as fast as he could "Calm down buddy, calm down" He hushed Lou. Who was still chocking on tears. He fell down to his knees and bawled. Dante got down and hugged him. Like an older brother would do to comfert his younger sibling "Nobodys going to hurt you here, your safe" Dante rubbed his back.

Sadness engulfed my eyes. "You can't do that to Lou" Angel barked "He may not seem liek it but he's a ticking time bomb" Angel's jaw clenched "He was right though, for somebody whos never been beat what would you know" Angel looked away.

"We all know how each other feels in this group. Lou laughs things off because he can't handle them. It makes him feel as though his problems are gone for the time being. So please forgive him for his actions. He doesn't snap very often. Please try to understand" I pleased with her.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:24 pm

I scooted back on the floor away from him, putting a hand to my cheek where he slapped me. I was more in shock than anything else...I didn't mean to hurt anyone...I just always reacted to things too quickly. This is why people hated me.
"I.." I began to say I'm sorry, but what difference would it make. I felt tears pour down my cheeks as hate set in towards myself. I slowly let the tears fall as it set in. I was going to be alone here, I knew it. My actions always caused hurt to people that I didn't mean to cause.
I looked up at Lou, a sadness caught in the pit of my stomach and as our eyes met, I just cried harder. I felt like running away, but I couldn't find the strength to stand. Here I was judging Toruu as a snotty rich girl when I first saw her but when all was said and done, I was the bitch.
I let my mind go blank and my actions take over as I crawled over to where Lou was and I weakly found the will to stand. I couldn't meet his eyes as the tears came harder this time. "I...I...I'm sorry..." I said as I looked up at him, my face flushed exept for where his hand hit my face and you could see the finger marks. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...why should I say that if it's not good enough!?" I said louder, still crying. "This always happens with people...I'm sorry...I'm really sorry." I said again, feeling like the words couldn't ever be enough. Finally the depression took over and I dropped to my knees onto the floor right there. Pain set in of that feeling of alone. Which I've always been. "...I'm sorry." I whispered again, still crying.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:33 pm

I grabbed Angel's arm and pulled him with me. I walked over to where Ryu lay on the floor bawling her eyes out. I stared at her my face completely emotionless, i inhaled deeply "SHUT UP ALREADY! WE GET IT!" i screamed at her frailing my arms in the air. "So your an emotional wreck well let me tell you somethin honey so are we" I said in a sassy tone. Angel tryed to hide his laugh. I turned and looked at him "You wanna say something to?" I demanded. He shook his head "No" He said laughing harder now. Lou and Dante started to laugh to. I didn't like it when people where moppy like that. Lou threw his arm over my shoulder and Angel tightened his grp on my hand. With my free hand i reached out to Ryu "Your not alone. You'll never be alone, you just have to find the certain people who'll undertsand you" i said laughing.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 pm

I stared at her hand, a shocked expression on my face. I expected them to just push me away like everyone else. I got up without taking her hand and stared at the ground as they all started to laugh. Laughing...something I needed to do. I just looked up at them all and forced a smile, letting my bangs cover my eyes until I flicked my head so they were out. My eyes locked on Lou and that feeling of gloom showered over me again, though I didn't cry. No, I refused to do so anymore. Infact, that was the first time I'd cried in a LONG time. Maybe a few years...

I had no right to be sad. I looked around at all of them, their lives like hell compared to mine. So what if my dad wasn't there, these people had been to the war and back and still found a reason to smile.

I smiled more honestly at that thought. If they could be strong, then so could I. I nodded with determination. Suddenly I had more self confidence than ever before and I walked right up to Lou and hugged him. "Ignore my evil twin, she's a bitch." I whispered in his ear with a small laugh.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 pm

"Ah yes her. Lets ditch her shall we?" he asked, the dumbest grin was on his face. Angel shoved him, smiling insanly. Dante just shook his head. I felt happy. even happier then a normaly was with just the guys. It was like we had a new family member.

"Spose i should tell my story. It's only fair sense everyone else did" Angel said, sitting back down in his chair. I hadn't even realsed he had let o of my hand. I twitched slightly and rocketed back to my chair. I scooted as close to Angel as i could, practicly sitting on his lap. Dante and Lou took there seats as well and waited for Angel to start.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 pm

"Didn't know you were an astronaut Tori," I whispered as quietly as possible in her ear farthest from Angel.
I sat down in my chair, not wanting to hear anymore suffering of anykind, but staying silent at the same time part of me desprate to know. Out of the corner of my eye there was Dante and Lou. Dante who messed up my hair and Lou who slapped reality into me, literally. I think I'm going to like it here. I thought with a small smile that faded just as quickly as it appeared. Time to be serious.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:26 am

I stuck my tounge out at her. Dante rolled his eyes at us. All enthuseasum was drained out of me as soon as it had been placed there. Angel's story was by far the worst. Ive only heard that it is from Dante and Lou. Ive never really heard the story.

"To put it out there as simple as possible, My parents never liked me at all" Angel started. "I've been called a demon by my own flesh and blood. I've been beat to the point i couldn't really breathe or move for that matter." Angel said. I looked at the table and closed my eyes.

"I've probably been hit with every object in this damn world. Even if i went to help my own mother with a task she knew she couldn't handle" He huffed "My father would sometimes lock me in the basement for days at a time, no food, no water. Then come downstairs and beat me till a bled fuckin roses." He mumbled.

I set my hand on his. I wanted to do more then just that. I wanted to hold him and kiss him and do everything imagenable to him. He was the one i loved and i didn't like it when i had to hear or see him getting hurt. I wanted to help him. I wanted him to be mine forever and I be his. I wanted to marry him to be truthfully honest.

"I don't even know why i go back to that place. It's basicly hell on earth and its never going to get better" he said, he was holding back tears for me. He was trying to stay strong for me. Even when he had every right to cry he wouldn't. I tryed to swallow the lump in my throat. He took a breath and continued "My grandmother, she was the only person who cared about me. But she was shot the night of my 10th birthday" He clenched his jaw.

"Hell, my name isn't even a name!" he snapped "They didn't even name me when i was born, they just called me what i was" He slammed his hand down on the table so hard and suddenly that i jump. I thought about what he just said "They didn't even name me when i was born, they just called me what i was" It hit me like a ton of lead. Angel was really an angel. My lungs deflated. He wasn't human, he was never human, and he was beat for something he couldn't control.

"I've lost everything of importence to me" He whispered. I chocked as my throat closed off. I started to shake. he said he lost everything of importence to him.....what about me? wasn't I importent to him? Tears streaked my cheeks. I made soft sobbing noises. I could feel his eyes watching me "And with that said my reason for life is gone" I froze no no no no no no no! i screamed in my head.

He went to get up out of his chair. "NO!" i screamed and flung myself at him. I looked him in the eye. He had still yet to cry "I don't care what you are" I sobbed "J-just d-on't.....leave...m-m-me" it was getting harder to breathe. He still showed no emotion. "Please..." i wimpered "Please don't go" i hiccuped.

He shoved me away "With this i say farwell," he mumbled. My eyes grew wide "Good-bye Toruu" He whispered. The wind picked up. I sheilded my eyes. As quickly as it has begun the wind stopped. I looked at the now empty area where my darling Angel had stood. All that was left was a single white feather. Tears streaked my cheeks, burning them to the point they hurt. I picked up the feather and held it close.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:34 am

My eyes grew wide as I watched him start to walk away, the hurt in Toruu's voice.
"DAMNIT ANGEL! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled, shooting up out of my chair. He paused only for a moment. I pointed to Toruu who held the feather, head hung down, tears streaming down her face. "Look at her!" I hissed, my voice trembling. "LOOK AT HER." I screamed as loud as I ever had before. She had this look in her eyes towards him, one I'd seen before. Not like the movies. Not like the cartoons. Not like something cute like a crush. She loved him. And I couldn't let her get hurt. She came to me, now I needed to come to her. "DAMNIT GET YOUR ASS BACK OVER HERE!" I yelled again, but the fool kept walking away.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:54 am

"Hey!" Lou barked at her. "Leave him be, he's already left us behind" He told Ryu brushing the hair out of her eyes "So calm down" He said almost planting a kiss on her forehead but desiding not to.

Dante flung the table over "That heartless bastard!" He yelled "Why would he do that to her" Even Dante couldn't stop the tears from coming. They poured down in a cascade. Not as bad as mine but close enough. I looked over at Ryu. Hoping she could read my mind because i couldn't speak, or rather i didn't want to speak.

I didn't want to do anything. I didn't want to eat. I didn't want to drink. I didn't want to sleep. I didn't want to breathe. I didn't want to LIVE without Angel. I tryed to stop the tears but i didn't have control of that anymore, i didn't have control over anything anymore.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:03 am

"Dante!" I yelled, running over to him. I put an hand on his arm and I could feel his eyes on me. "Please, for Toruu." I whispered. I nodded and then turned to Lou, with a small smile. I walked back over to him and gave him a quick hug, "Thanks." I whispered and then ran over to Toruu. "Shh." I whispered. "Now close your eyes." I said quickly, but softly like she was the most fragile thing in the world. "And picture yourself high above the world, clouds floating below you like cotton candy...and you're happy." I smiled. This was the only way of comforting I knew. My mom used to pull this method too. I could tell Toruu would cry or breakdown anyway, so I gave her a big hug. "Please Toruu." I whispered. "Be strong."
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:12 am

I shook my head. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. I held onto the feather, the only remaining thing i had of Angel. My sweet, loving, strong Angel. There had to be a reason for him to do this. The Angel i knew always did.

Dante shook her off "She's more damaged then any of us will ever be. She's beyond repair. The only person who can fix her now is Angel himself" he muttered. We all thought we knew Angel. I won't give up on him. But they might, thyre starting to doubt him.

"D-don't doubt my Angel" i forced the words out. Those were the only words i could manage. Dante and Lou looked at me and nodded. I knew they didn't mean it i could see it in there eyes. They hadn't givin up on Angel just yet but the last few stings of beleif and hope were slowly being cut.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 am

"We have to get Toruu home." I nodded to the guys my eyes flickering a red color. All this trauma was affecting my emotions deeply...and the half of me that was demon awoke...I could see Dante's eyes go wide. "What?" I asked him, confused.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 am

"Nothing" he said and shook it off. He walked over to where I lay. Crumbled. Dead in a way. He scooped me up in his arms. I pulled my cell phone out and handed it to Ryu. I layed my head on Dante's chest. The tears had stopped only because i had run out of tears to cry. I hiccuped every so often. A side-effect i got when i cryed. It was a real bitch hiding the fact i had cryed when i did that.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 am

I took the cell phone in my hands and called her aunts house. "Hi, yeah this is Ryu, I'm a friend of Tori's....uh huh yeah she's fine. Yeah we're just going to head back to your house. Yep, thanks bye!" I said and clicked the phone shut. I looked at Dante with concerned eyes before turning back to Lou and putting my fingers through his. "C'mon we gotta get this girl home." I said. "By the way, where the HELL do you live??" I asked her.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Toruu Hyani Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 pm

"A pretty good distance from the park. Im surprized she can run that distance and get down there in less then five minutes," Dante told her "It must've been Angel. He kept her going i guess, and now that he's gone she can't do much of anything anymore" He mumbled. I looked down at the ground. He was dead on. I kept going because i thought Angel needed me. When really it was the other way around.

I opened my mouth to speak but once again no words would come. I pushed and pushed but still couldn't do it. Heartbreaks a bitch I thought. I brought my hand to my chest. Feather and all. It hurt, thinking about him. More then it should. More then it ever has and it'll just get harder.
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Endushai Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:13 pm

I glanced at Toruu but her expression was too much to handle, so I quickly looked away and went into Ry-Mission-Mode and started to run towards the park, not REALLY knowing where the hell I was going, but going to figure it out anyway. Damnit Angel, damnit damnit damnit! I hissed in my head, my eyes narrowing in anger. "That fool better have a good reason for this." I hissed quietly under my breath, still figureing out where the heck her house was.
Something inside me snapped and my eyes went blood red, my inner demon releasing. I still kept human form because of my mom's genetics, but the edges of my vision blurred red, my senses spiked, and suddenly I knew where to go. I could smell the air to where Toruu's path lead. I ran in the direction it showed and found myself right at her house. Acutually 'house' wasn't the correct term. More like fricken mansion.
Ryu Endushai
Ryu Endushai
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down