Crystalite Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 106 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Rules *MUST READ*

Go down

Rules *MUST READ* Empty Rules *MUST READ*

Post  Toruu Hyani Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:03 pm

My own rules for the site:

1-Inappropriate conduct-Sexual contact, content or anything i this area is strictly prohibatided. This is a must listen to rule because if you dont this fourm could be deleted and we dont want that. So if you do break this rule the thread will be deleted and you will get a ban. The ban will go as long as 3 days to 2 weeks depending on how bad the content was.
2-Post Length-On Crystalite Angels a good post would be about a paragraph(4 to 8 sentances) long. If you dont have a gazillion ideas for one post then go into detail. All your posts must be in first person. I find it easier to reply and write myself. I know some sites do third person and stuff but here we're doing 1st person. Deal with it.
3-Respect Everyone-I know there are some people that are just born to hate a certain type of person. Its human. Everybody's personality has personalities they get along with beautifully and others they just want to swallow a knife. Its understandable. But please try to get along with those people. This goes for admins, mods and everyone else. If you respect us we'll respect you back. Give and Take.
4-God-modding & power-playing-Some of us know what these are if we Rp like we belong in the nut house. But i'll break it down for those of us who don't know what they mean.

-----4A-Power-playing-Power-playing is when you make your character invicable. So if you were jumped in a dark alley your character would beat them no matter how many of them there where and walk out of the alley unharmed. UNREALISTIC! NOT NATURAL! TO GOD-LIKE. Your punishment would most likely be a ban from about 1 day to 3 days depending on how bad it was. Powerplaying is annoying so don't do it.
-----4B-God-Modding-God-modding is when you control another person character. So lets say that you stabbed them and killed them without that person's permission you would be god-modding. punishment for this is a ban of 2 to 4 days. I find this more annoying and honestly uncalled for then power-playing. A little god-modding is necessary to actually Rp. Like slapping characters across the face in a conflict or simple stuff like that. Thats the only god-modding allowed.
5-Character Applications-I ask that you please fill out a Character Application and wait till you are accepted onto our site before posting. Fill it out thoroughly and completely. The applications help both us and yourself to get to know your character. If you deside to post before you fill out an application you will get a bunch of messages telling you to do so. Sound annoying? Then just fill out the application. If you have questions PM me or other staff members.
6-No Perfect Characters-No one in this world is perfect. The same goes for your characters on this fourm. Flaws are awesome so have them and be proud of them. They make everyone unique.
7-City Interactions-Make sure its appropriate and you, yourself in real life wouldn't do it. Infact keep that in mind in all that you do on this fourm. If you wouldn't do it for real don't do it here. And if you would do it in real life then well, your wierd. Just don't do that here. Anyway, Act realistic and appropriate.
8-Pictures-Avatars cannot exseed 150 by 200 pixals. Keep that in mind when choosing a picture. As for Signiture Pictures i don't know. Just don't make them screensaver size and you'll be good.
8-Character Limits-I only ask that you have 1 character and any of there family on one account. Your main Character is the character you put on your application. The family is a bonus in case you get bored. But you must stick with your character. You Can't switch characters once you've been accepted. I know it bites but thats the way it has to be. It helps avoid confusion.
9-Characters Knowledge-It's really annoying when people characters know everything! Not knowing is the best fun in the world! Your character can't know whats going on inside another characters head, what there planning when there alone. You can't just suddenly show up and know EVERYTHING! if you how up a little later into the conversation then whats going on st that moment and past is all you know. You can't show up right as they start talking or whatever. This annoys the crap out of me so much so if your caught doing it i'll set you off with a warning the first two time. The third time your banned for the rest of the day. Again after that your banned for 4 days. And after that your banned for a week and a half so 10 days and 12 hours. not what you want to happen? the don't do it.

Last edited by Toruu Hyani on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding another Rule)
Toruu Hyani
Toruu Hyani
Admin

Popularity : 3

https://crystaliteangels.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum